- The bufalino is a concept camper vehicle as designed by German Industrial Designer, Cornelius Comanns
- This tiny camper caters perfectly … to one person!
- Comanns wanted his concept to provide maximum flexibility during travel time
- He explains …
My aim was to give people a better understanding of the country, the surrounding,
and the range they have travelled. the travelling vehicle is always with you like some
kind of a base camp, while also being used for moving on in an easygoing and
spontaneous way. “
- The minimalist design construction is based on the Piaggio APE 50 … a three wheeled light transport vehicle
- Comanns‘ design preserves the trike’s engine and frame … and then Commans’ creativity takes over
- The bufalino encourages users to explore their surroundings amidst mobile conveniences …
- a bed
- two seating units
- cooking zone
- a basin
- storage space
- a water tank … and …
- a refrigerator!
- Appreciate the absence of a flushing toilet … you can’t have everything!