- This Canadian-built colossus of a sedan is Platinum in every way
- The V8, RWD Chrysler 300 Platinum caters to all expected luxuries, such as …
- heated steering wheel
- heated seats
- cooled seats and cupholders
- remote starter
- gorgeous wood, leather and brushed metal interior, & …
- a 5.7-litre Hemi with a variable displacement system that closes any unneeded cylinders
- Ken Ross, the Platinum’s Executive Creative Director, humbly states …
This is a great car!
The truth is, it’s been this way for a while and I’m sure that’s why its does so well for Chrysler. It hit a niche that no one knew was a niche, a big car that harkened back to the glory days of the Big Three.
The exterior design is updated… it looks a little more rounded on the corners, and the grille and lights get a facelift as well. The trunk space is still gangster-worthy with room enough for a few shovels and two or three golf bags.
The interior is very well done; this vehicle came with cream-coloured, diamond-quilted leather trimmed in what looks like, and could very well be, real wood. It wasn’t the high-gloss plastic-looking wood that you see all the time, but a tastefully done matte-finished look.
Interior room is what you would expect it to be for a car this size, in both the front and rear passenger areas.”