Introducing the Chrysler Pacifica Limited is North America’s First ever Hybrid Minivan. It gets an incredible 33 miles full electric range and up to a 566 mile total driving range on a full tank and a full charge. But that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice family functionality, it comes with seating for seven, available hands free, sliding doors, lift gate and more.
- Elite Performance: The Chrysler Pacifica and its award-winning standard 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine and nine-speed automatic transmission have excellent efficiency of up to 28 highway mpg.
- Trailer Towing: The Chrysler Pacifica provides a Best-in-Class maximum towing capacity of 3,600 pounds to help you transport your oversized toys.
- STANDARD ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL: Electronic stability control is a computerized technology that improves a vehicle’s stability by detecting and reducing loss of traction (skidding).
Electronic Stability Control applies selective braking and throttle control (if necessary) to help you maintain directional control.
- Enticing Entertainment The available Uconnect Theater features dual 10.1-inch HD touchscreens with Blu-ray player, dual HDMI inputs, individual remotes, wireless headphones, Bluetooth remotes, downloadable games and apps.
They have 9 built-in applications, one of them is “are we there yet” it shows how long is left in your trip. This works on gps, so no need to trouble the driver.
Other than that it has 8 different games including Sudoku, tic-tac-toe, solitaire and more. It also has games like checkers which can be played with the other passengers. Video can be streamed from your devices, it also has wireless headphones.
- The Perfect Touch: Convenience is at hand with the available 8.4-inch touchscreen.
Get help from Siri Eyes Free, the iPhone mobile device digital assistant. Customize your home screen and more, you can get access to GPS Navigation as well as SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link, both with a five-year trial included. With these services you’ll get access to real-time traffic, weather updates, sports scores, fuel prices and more.
- Hybrid Smart Minivan: It is the combination of Electric + Gas that make One Smart Minivan by Chrysler. The Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid offers the best of both worlds. Powered by an electric motor and gasoline engine, it automatically switches between electric power and hybrid power. Now it’s simple to get the efficiency you’re looking for with a surprisingly extensive driving range.
The lithium-ion battery is the heart of the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid. It works seamlessly with the engine to deliver optimal efficiency. Strong enough to power the vehicle for up to 33 miles on a single charge, it can be charged in as little as two hours with an available 240-volt Level II charger. The battery has a 10-Year/150,000-Mile Limited Warranty or a 10-Year/100,000-Mile Limited Warranty depending on what state you live in.
Charge your battery at home in just two hours with an available 240-volt Level II charger, or plug into a typical wall outlet with the 120-volt cable that is included with every Pacifica Hybrid either way you can’t go wrong. The battery even self-charges via regenerative braking, which captures energy from the brakes when they are applied. Plus, thousands of public charging stations are available nationwide.
Active Noise Cancellation: Your children’s naps just got more peaceful. With standard active noise cancellation, the Chrysler Pacifica is the quietest vehicle in its class.
Mobile App: When it comes to your vehicle it should make your like easier both on the road and off. That’s why they have created a hybrid mobile app, now you can view your vehicle’s fuel level, check the battery charge and send the charging schedule right from the palm of your hand. Plus the app lets you see trip information, locate charging station and start your car it’s a smart way to stay connected.