U-Turn along the divider
- Always stay in the left most lane.
- Slow down and make sure to know that no one is in your way.
- Since the U-turn is 180-degree turn the wheel almost all the way depending on the medium. If the medium is narrow turn the wheel completely, and if the medium is wider turn a bit less.
- Now the most important are always look at where you want to go.
- And at final to make it easier, just make the wheel to slide between your hands while accelerating. So that the wheel restricts themselves to move smoothly.
Three Point Over
- First, to make space to your left move the vehicle to the right and slow down the vehicle.
- Do the verification that there is no approaching vehicle either from front or back. As we will be crossing in the two-way street.
- Turn the Steering wheel completely till it blocks.
- If the turn did not happen in a single attempt, do verification again and take the reverse by turning the steering wheel completely to the right.
- Then turn the wheel to the left completely and keep on going till the car is straight.
Above all this, before taking a U-Turn be aware of signs prohibiting them.
LIKE, FOLLOW & SHARE