Introducing the Chrysler Pacifica Limited is North America’s First ever Hybrid Minivan. It gets an incredible 33 miles full electric range and up to a 566 mile total driving range on a full tank and a full charge. But that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice family functionality, it comes with seating for seven, available hands free, sliding doors, lift gate and more.
- Elite Performance: The Chrysler Pacifica and its award-winning standard 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine and nine-speed automatic transmission have excellent efficiency of up to 28 highway mpg.
- Trailer Towing: The Chrysler Pacifica provides a Best-in-Class maximum towing capacity of 3,600 pounds to help you transport your oversized toys.
- STANDARD ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL: Electronic stability control is a computerized technology that improves a vehicle’s stability by detecting and reducing loss of traction (skidding).
Electronic Stability Control applies selective braking and throttle control (if necessary) to help you maintain directional control.
- Enticing Entertainment The available Uconnect Theater features dual 10.1-inch HD touchscreens with Blu-ray player, dual HDMI inputs, individual remotes, wireless headphones, Bluetooth remotes, downloadable games and apps.
They have 9 built-in applications, one of them is “are we there yet” it shows how long is left in your trip. This works on gps, so no need to trouble the driver.
Other than that it has 8 different games including Sudoku, tic-tac-toe, solitaire and more. It also has games like checkers which can be played with the other passengers. Video can be streamed from your devices, it also has wireless headphones.
- The Perfect Touch: Convenience is at hand with the available 8.4-inch touchscreen.
Get help from Siri Eyes Free, the iPhone mobile device digital assistant. Customize your home screen and more, you can get access to GPS Navigation as well as SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link, both with a five-year trial included. With these services you’ll get access to real-time traffic, weather updates, sports scores, fuel prices and more.
- Hybrid Smart Minivan: It is the combination of Electric + Gas that make One Smart Minivan by Chrysler. The Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid offers the best of both worlds. Powered by an electric motor and gasoline engine, it automatically switches between electric power and hybrid power. Now it’s simple to get the efficiency you’re looking for with a surprisingly extensive driving range.
The lithium-ion battery is the heart of the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid. It works seamlessly with the engine to deliver optimal efficiency. Strong enough to power the vehicle for up to 33 miles on a single charge, it can be charged in as little as two hours with an available 240-volt Level II charger. The battery has a 10-Year/150,000-Mile Limited Warranty or a 10-Year/100,000-Mile Limited Warranty depending on what state you live in.
Charge your battery at home in just two hours with an available 240-volt Level II charger, or plug into a typical wall outlet with the 120-volt cable that is included with every Pacifica Hybrid either way you can’t go wrong. The battery even self-charges via regenerative braking, which captures energy from the brakes when they are applied. Plus, thousands of public charging stations are available nationwide.
Active Noise Cancellation: Your children’s naps just got more peaceful. With standard active noise cancellation, the Chrysler Pacifica is the quietest vehicle in its class.
Mobile App: When it comes to your vehicle it should make your like easier both on the road and off. That’s why they have created a hybrid mobile app, now you can view your vehicle’s fuel level, check the battery charge and send the charging schedule right from the palm of your hand. Plus the app lets you see trip information, locate charging station and start your car it’s a smart way to stay connected.
Many family buyers may be interested in SUVs and MPVs, but the traditional large family car continues to make an excellent case for itself. Each one of our selection is available with a wide range of engines, allowing you to prioritize economy, performance or a combination of the two.
- If you’re looking for a stylish, practical, good-to-drive and cheap-to run family estate, then you can’t go far wrong with the Mazda6.
- The Mazda6 is one of the best handling cars on this list.
- Mazda’s engineers have perfectly balanced the 6’s suspension, so it offers a great deal of driver involvement with little body lean, yet still manages to insulate you from potholes and poor road surfaces well.
- The Mazda6 Tourer is also comfortable, well equipped and – while looks are subjective – a distinctively handsome car.
- recommended 2.2-litre diesel, which returns an excellent 67.3mpg, yet is powerful enough to get the Mazda6 from 0-62mph in just 9.3 seconds.
- Standard equipment levels are high, too, with all models featuring air-conditioning and cruise control, and with a large centrally mounted infotainment screen to control systems such as the DAB radio and Bluetooth.
Kia Optima saloon
- The Kia Optima comes with plenty of equipment and the company’s excellent seven-year warranty, while the recently introduced hybrid model improves economy, emissions and overall appeal significantly.
- The Optima is a handsome and generously equipped car and, while it was previously only available with a 1.7-litre diesel engine, the recent addition of a plug-in hybrid (PHEV) version brings the Optima out of the ‘also-ran’ category.
- The Optima hybrid attracts a Benefit-in-Kind rate of just 7%, making it seriously appealing to the company-car drivers it’s (realistically) aimed at; fuel economy is also a strong point, as the hybrid Optima returns a (claimed) 176.6mpg.
- Inside, the Optima has a well-designed dashboard and standard sat nav is a welcome feature.
The entry-level Optima 2 has a seven-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth connectivity, a reversing camera and DAB radio, as well as a leather steering wheel and gearlever, alloy wheels, air-conditioning and all-round electric windows.
FREE ONLINE GAMES is a great site for some fun
- FreeOnlineGames.com publishes some of the highest quality games available online, all completely free to play
- Their massive selection of games include some of the most played genres online, the most popular being racing games, puzzle games, action games, MMO games and many more, all guaranteed to keep you entertained for hours to come
- We pride ourselves on providing our users with original and rewarding content to keep them entertained
- So if you are looking for games for kids or to simply blow off a little steam and use up some time, feel free to enjoy all that we offer and return to play more great games
- Click here to play
- As we all await Disney‘s first crack at the Star Wars saga, the inundation of Star Wars merchandise, themes, toys has begun in earnest
- This all commenced, in earnest, with September 4th.’s Force Friday when The Force Awakens toys and memorabilia became available to all via a retail frenzy
- In keeping with all of intergalactic fervour … Uber have joined the celebratory party by deploying their own very special fleet …
- a select handful of 2015 Dodge Chargers in Manhattan were kitted out as First Order Stormtroopers
- free Empirical rides were offered to registered Uber users between 9am and 5pm
- those lucky Uber users who managed a free ride also received a highly collectible, official Hot Wheels Star Wars: The Force Awakens diecast car
- It’s simple … please start by choosing which & House (team) you wish to support by clicking one of the below Facebook icons
- Bank Street KIA
- 2559 Bank Street, Ottawa K1T 1N3 … or …
- KIA On HuntClub
- 390 West Hunt Club Road, Ottawa K2E 1A5
- Then, deliver the goods (literally) to one of our two locations … and …
- … participate, help your community … and … feel good!
- You too can own your very own Flux Capacitor … for a meagre $25!
- The replica easily connects to your car’s cigarette lighter power port and provides a pair of 2.1-amp USB ports for charging smartphones, tablets, and other electronic gear
- It also lights up and … and yes, fluxes too … while it’s charging your devices
- Click here to go Back To The Future and order yours …
- What a great family set of wheels House Stark have!?
- With Eddard at the wheel, the 1981 Jeep Wagoneer 4.2L Quadra-Trac Automatic has plenty of room for all the Starks …
- Brann … and …
- Plus …
- 5-door wagon body type
- 4×4 full-time (Quadra-Trac NP219, viscous coupling unit)
- automatic 3-speed gearbox
- gasoline engine with displacement: 4235 cm3 / 258.4 cui
- advertised power … 82 kW / 110 hp / 112 PS (SAE net)
- torque net … 271 Nm / 200 lb-ft
- characteristic dimensions … outside length … 4,661 mm / 183.5 in, wheelbase: 2,761 mm / 108.7 in
- reference weights … estimated curb weight … 1,815 kg / 4,000 lbs, gross weight GVWR: 2812 kg / 6,199 lbs
- top speed … 135 km/h (84 mph)
- acceleration …
- 0- 60 mph 18.4 s
- 0- 100 km/h 19.9 s (a-c simulation)
- 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 21.4 s (a-c simulation)
- fuel consumption and mileage …
- 16/21 mpg (U.S.)
- 14.7/11.2 l/100km
- 19.2/25.1 mpg (imp.)
- 6.8/8.9 km/l EPA ratings average estimated by a-c: 17.8 l/100km / 15.9 mpg (imp.) / 13.2 mpg (U.S.) / 5.6 km/l
- The Pink Panther Show aired between 1969 and 1976 on NBC
- The show featured the wonderfully unique Panthermobile as designed by Jay Ohrberg
- The very gifted Ohrberg is responsible for decades of TV and Movie cars, such as …
- Knight Rider‘s K.I.T.T
- Back To The Future’s Delorean
- Dukes of Hazzard‘s General Lee
- Starsky & Hutch‘s Ford Gran Torino (Starsky’s pride & joy)
- Batman‘s Batmobile (both 1966 & 1989 versions)
- The Flintstones Fred’s car
- Green Hornet‘s Black Beauty
- The A-Team‘s Van
- The Panthermobile was sold by its creator at auction in 2007, selling for $143,500 … it was re-acuctioned in 2011
- Auctioneer, Robson Kay in Manchester mentioned that the car is not currently running and is in need of some loving restoration