Do you know which production car has the track record at 13 different race tracks?
You may think of cars that might cost you in millions but actually it the car that will cost the tenth of it- it’s a Dodge
Today we are discussing on one of Dodge’s venoms car Viper.
The Dodge Viper includes a high-performance suspension consisting of aluminum bodied Bilstein dampers or a driver-selectable suspension featuring Bilstein DampTronic Select shock absorbers with street and track settings.
ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL
A five-mode Electronic Stability Control System allows drivers to customize the system control to best match the driving conditions and style desired.
Balance it all with nimble and precise steering, standard 295-mm front and 355-mm rear Pirelli P Zero Z-rated tires that combine for an extremely wide tire patch, and you’ve got your hands full of something special.
It just feels right.
Let’s discuss on the Engine factors of this reptile
Viper SRT Coupe is with Venomous Version 10 engine is handcrafted, the all-aluminum 8.4L V10 engine located mid-front that delivers 645 hp and 600 ft of torque – the most torque of any naturally aspirated sports-car engine in the world.
Braking is firm and confident even under extreme track conditions. And for serious racers, optional Brembo carbon ceramic brake rotors and pads offer superior performance by maintaining their strength after numerous hard stops and holding up better with repeated use. The ACR model features even larger brakes for further heightened performance
The world is at your fingertips with the Uconnect 8.4 NAV System, featuring an 8.4-inch touchscreen, GPS Navigation, HD Radio, Voice Command, Hands-Free Calling, standard SRT Performance Pages, Bluetooth Streaming Audio and available Uconnect Access with downloadable apps, mobile access, and Wifi Hotspot.
7-INCH CLUSTER DISPLAY
Rethink the way you drive with the 7-inch reconfigurable Driver Information Digital Cluster Display. Get real-time information on performance, Navigation and vehicle status using full-color graphics that are seamlessly integrated with the analog instrumentation.
Learn how to push your vehicle to the limit with instruction from some of the best drivers in the world. Learn how to push your vehicle to the limit with instruction from some of the best drivers in the world.
Here it is the Dodge Charger pursuit with advanced powertrains and modern technology that include available features such as all-wheel drive (AWD) with front axle disconnect and the 12.1-inch Integrated Display Package.
Powered by two of the finest engines — the award-winning 292 hp 3.6L Pentastar V6 with available Flex Fuel capability, or the 370 hp 5.7L HEMI V8 with Fuel Saver Technology.
No matter what you need, Charger Pursuit has you covered. Rest assured knowing the performance suspension with load-leveling and height control paired with the heavy-duty performance brakes will meet the ever-demanding conditions of daily use.
Inside, driver and passenger front seats feature ample room to accommodate a full duty belt. A full-color seven-inch reconfigurable instrument cluster display plus the Uconnect 5.0 AM/FM radio with Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth delivers another level of personalization and connectivity.
Notable Police Features
- 220-amp Alternator.
- 800-CCA Maintenance-free Battery.
- Column-mounted Automatic Shifter with AutoStick.
- Convenience Group I — Available — Power 8-way driver and passenger seats with power 4-way lumbar adjusters — Power adjustable pedals.
- Driver- and Passenger-side Ballistic Front-door Panels — Available.
- Fleet Park Assist Group — Includes ParkSense Rear Park Assist System and ParkView Rear Back-Up Camera — Available.
- Heavy-duty Cloth Bucket Seats with Vinyl Rear Bench — Includes 6-way power driver seat.
- Heavy-duty Vinyl Floor Covering.
- Patrol Package Wiring Prep Package — Includes front and rear wiring harness and Power Distribution Center — Available.
- Police-specific Front Seats Accommodate Full Duty Belts.
- Rear Door and Window Deactivation — Available.
- Street Appearance Group — Includes 18-inch wheel covers, exterior power and heated mirrors with manual folding, full-length floor console with illuminated cup holders, Media Hub (SD card reader/USB port/ auxiliary jack), dual USB charging ports, front and rear climate control outlets and front reading/map lamps — Available.
- Anti-Ambush: Once the system is activated, any movement will trigger an alarm sound inside the car, the windows will roll up, the doors will lock and the tail lights will flash.
A new GT model replaces the Limited in the Durango SUV lineup and Dodge expects it will be the highest-volume model.The 2017 Dodge Durango enters the new year with a modicum of changes, including the loss of its standard third-row seat.
The 2017 Durango can be outfitted in a number of ways to match your preferences or utility intentions. Lower trims can seat five on two rows, while higher trims add a third row.The second-row doors open wide, and the seats themselves fold down and out of the way to facilitate access to the back row.
Cargo space is another high point of the Durango’s interior. The measurements make the Durango one of the most spacious models in the class for cargo.The Durango comes standard with a 5-inch touch-screen infotainment system that controls most common interior functions.
The 2017 Dodge Durango comes standard with a V6 engine that produces almost 300 horsepower. The 3.6-liter V-6 is standard on the SXT, GT and Citadel, and a 5.7-liter V-8 is standard on the R/T and optional on the Citadel. All come with an eight-speed automatic transmission and either rear- or all-wheel drive.
An optional V8 Hemi will give you around 70 more horsepower and pack all the punch you could need, briskly powering the Durango around, whether from a stop or accelerating on the highway. The V8 engine is significantly thirstier, managing only 14 mpg in the city and 22 on the highway.
The 2017 Dodge Durango comes in five trims: SXT, SXT Plus, GT, Citadel, and R/T. A 3.6-liter V6 engine is standard in the SXT, SXT Plus, GT, and Citadel trims, while a 5.7-liter V8 engine comes with the R/T trim and is optional in the Citadel.
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Stability Control
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
Today let’s look at few Car memes that brings smiles on your face:-)
An appropriate mechanic!!
See what a Charger can do….
Every MAN would have done this!!!
End of the Journey would not be safe though.. LOL
The 2016 Dodge Charger offers superior performance, Spacious, athletic and available with straightforward tech features, and style over many of its full-size sedan competitors.
At the same time, a range of V8 engine choices can transform the Charger into a performance-oriented family car.The 2016 Dodge Charger carries over with few changes from 2015. Seven trims are offered: SE, SXT,R/T, R/T Road & Track, R/T Scat Pack, SRT 392 and SRT Hellcat.
The 2016 Dodge Charger is a spirited driving experience, aggressive exterior styling is one of the key elements that helps the Dodge Charger distinguish itself from competing full-size cars.
Dual exhaust tips, a scalloped aluminum hood and LED daytime running lights contribute to the Charger’s sporty nature. Seventeen-inch wheels are standard on the base Charger SE, while larger 18, 19- and 20-inch wheels are available.
Exterior upgrades include fog lights, heated sideview mirrors, a sunroof and rain-sensing windshield wipers.
The Dodge Charger offers seating for five and a cabin with plenty of space for the driver and front-seat passenger. The Charger’s dash features a driver-centric design, with high-quality materials and controls that fall close at hand.
Dual-zone air conditioning, cloth upholstery, a 60/40 split-folding rear seat and a power-adjustable driver’s seat are standard. Optional equipment includes dual-zone automatic climate control, sport seats, leather upholstery, heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear seats and a heated steering wheel.
The 2016 Charger SE and SXT come standard with a 3.6-liter V6 engine that produces 292 horsepower and 300 pound-feet of torque.
The Charger R/T comes with a 5.7-liter V8 that generates 370 horsepower and 395 pound-feet of torque.
The Charger SRT Scat Pack and SRT 392 feature a 6.4-liter V8 engine with 495 horsepower and 475 pound-feet of torque.
The 2016 Dodge Charger offers an available Uconnect infotainment system that’s among the most user-friendly interfaces in the business.
The Charger’s optional system features a large, 8.4-inch display with quick response times and intuitive on-screen menus providing access to phone, audio, navigation and vehicle settings.
The base Charger comes with standard tech features that include a 7-inch driver information display, Bluetooth and a base Uconnect system with a 5-inch touch screen.
The 2016 Dodge Charger comes with standard safety features that include anti-lock brakes, a full complement of airbags, and stability and traction control. Available driver assistance features include adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring, forward collision warning, rear cross traffic alert and a rearview camera.
- 5 of each model ready for immediate delivery
- The largest inventory in Ottawa
- Trade Assistance up to $3,000
- Finance your credit card balance up to $5,000
- We will get you approved with $500 down
- Quick Delivery … buy now & drive away in 23 hours!
- This High Horse Performance Hellcat has just managed a 9 second pass at Cecil County Dragway!
- Nobody has been racing Late Model HEMI cars as long as HHP
- With years of experience on the Gen 3 HEMI‘s, HHP knows what it takes to give you better performance and power without sacrifices
- Whether you’re looking for better performance on the street or over 2,000 horsepower for the track, they sell the parts and build the packages that get you exactly what you need
- HHR customers have come to rely on their expertise and experience with the HEMI 5.7L, 6.1L and 6.4L platforms
- The Hellcat crossed the quarter mile in 9.77s at 135.92 mph
- This blew away the quarter mile time of the stock Hellcat, which does a 10.85 at 126.18 mph
- This time makes the HHP Challenger the world’s fastest Hellcat!
MODS INCLUDE …
- American Racing Headers complete exhaust system
- AFE Momentum CAI
- ATI 10% OD Crank Damper
- Custom Diablosport CMR Tuning By HHP/HEMITUNER
- Nitrous Outlet wet kit with 150 shot
- Tuned on VP Race Fuels Q16
- Click here or on the DILAWRI-TV to view …
- Dodge Durango is the ultimate no-compromise SUV … offering the capability of a traditional SUV, with the ride, handling and fuel economy of a modern crossover
- Choose from the most technologically advanced, fuel efficient, powerful and dramatically styled Durango models ever …
- There are 5 models to chose from …
- SXT Plus
- R/T … and …
- Engine choices between …
- 3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT Engine … and …
- 5.7-Liter V8 HEMI® MDS VVT Engine
- Transmission choices between …
- 8-Speed Automatic 845RE Transmission … and …
- 8-Speed Automatic 8HP70 Transmission
- rear DVD entertainment centre … including Blu-Ray compatible dual screen video and rear seat video system
- premium napa leather group … including power tilt/telescope steering column
- lux leather-trimmed bucket seats
- perforated leather-wrapped steering wheel
- ventilated front seats
- leather-wrapped door panels
- power eight-way driver seat … with memory and eight-way passenger seat
- floor console with leather armrest
- rain sensitive windshield wipers
- automatic high beam headlamp control
- cargo compartment cover and cargo net
- second row fold/tumble captain chairs
- floor mats
- third row mini console
- second row mini console with cup holders … and second row seat mounted inboard armrests
- Uconnect 8.4AN AM/FM/SXM/HD/BT/NAV
- GPS navigation
- HD radio
- SiriusXM traffic … with five-year traffic service … and …
- SiriusXM travel link with five-year subscription